Oliver Spencer

Oliver Spencer

Catwalk show

13 June 2015
16:00

The Oliver Spencer label was founded in 2002 the brand has grown and sells to over 151 stores worldwide and has 4 stand-alone stores.  
 
Spencer has developed a sophisticated and intelligent design approach and continues to design a complete, contemporary wardrobe for the modern, fashion-conscious man. He draws inspiration from the world of art and architecture and London’s ever-evolving subcultures. 
 
Quality fabrications, architectural lines and old-school construction influence tailoring to create a modern fit. Characteristic details are vital in each and every garment; detachable collars, hidden pockets and accessories are all stamped by Oliver’s exquisite craftsmanship, and use of colour. The line has evolved to include footwear, sunglasses and a comprehensive range of accessories.
 
The Brand is proud to boast that over 70% of fabrications are sourced within the UK; from which 40% of its products are made in England.  The remaining 60% are made in Europe.
 
Charming and articulate in his approach, Oliver has a diverse range of customers including, musicians, actors, architects and anyone with an eclectic free spirit towards clothing. 

Company Details

www.oliverspencer.co.uk
62 Lambs Conduit Street
Bloomsbury
London
WC1N 3LW

Contact details

Sales Contact

Martin Gill
martin@momagency.com
Tel: +44 (0) 79 7019 8962

Press Contact

Caroline Gautier
oliverspencer@surgery-group.com
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7436 3037